Projeq seeks to recruit people with:
- Intelligence, ambition, strong work ethic and a genuine desire to becoming a specialists in a specific field.
- Integrity and the wisdom to see value in building and maintaining long terms relationships with customers to attract repeat business.
- Personal ownership, responsibility and maturity.
- Team player with initiative to thrive in a structured well supported environment.
- An excellent working environment
- A mature responsible culture
- Realistic hours of work
- Excellent tools and resources enabling you to work smart and efficiently
- One of the highest ratios of admin and resourcing support per consultant in the business
- Structured modular classroom and on job training programme for Trainee/Graduate hires
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and development
- Above market basic salaries and commission models
- Benefits include; company paid parking, onsite gym, private medical and mobile phone
- Quarterly incentives
- Team nights out
- Special incentives for performance and personal development
- Fast track career development opportunities for the highly ambitious, accompanied with structured training and support from the board of Directors
If you wish to learn more about positions available or our plans for the future email or call
Martin Burr - email@example.com
Phil Pattison - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44(0)844 561 1775